Friday, February 3, 2012

Baked Mahi Mahi w/ Brown Whole Grain Rice, Green Beans, Diced Mango, and...

Today's Menu: Baked Mahi Mahi w/ Brown Whole Grain Rice, Green Beans, Diced Mango, and Whole Grain Bread



While trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight I came across a piece of Mahi Mahi in the freezer, and Mahi Mahi sounded great! I seasoned with McCormick Grinders Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn and Parsley. I rubbed Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the fillet before seasoning it. I baked it at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. It came out nice and flaky seasoned just right. I love Mahi Mahi. I think it's one of the meatiest and best tasting Fish there is. I topped with some sliced Mango. Mango or Pineapple go great with the Mahi Mahi.

 I had Uncle Ben's Brown Whole Grain Rice, Green Beans, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread for sides. For dessert/snack later some Pop Corn Indiana Pop Corn Chips along with Kroger Organic Black Bean and Corn Salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment