Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm on a roll!

I've been a member in Foodie Blogroll for a while now. They are always giving away different food and food related items. Well I was informed that I was the winner of  a copy of Healing Powers of Honey by Cal Orey plus a 7 ounce bag of Intentional Chocolate samples! I never win anything but later yesterday after being informed that I won this I had purchased 3 scratch off Ohio Lottery Tickets and won $50! When your hot your hot! Anyway when you get time check out http://www.foodieblogroll.com/

It's a great site full of food blogs, recipes, and great giveaway's for members. So check it out. I have a link on my blogs or the link above will get you there. I left a copy of my winning notification below.


Hello Mark!

We are happy to let you know that your blog was selected as this week's winner for the Foodie Blogroll "Spread the word to win a copy of 'The Healing Powers of Honey' Book" contest!

You will receive a receive a copy of Healing Powers of Honey by Cal Orey plus a 7 ounce bag of Intentional Chocolate samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment