Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pineapple and Teriyaki SauceTurkey Burger w/ Harvest Vegetables

Today's Menu: Pineapple and Soy Sauce Turkey Burger w/ Harvest Vegetables


Turkey Burgers, Pineapple Ring, Seasoning, and Teriyaki Sauce = One heck of a good Burger! I wanted something light and healthy so I went with a Pineapple and Teriyaki SauceTurkey Burger on Whole Grain Bun w/ Harvest Vegetables.

I used Jennie -O Savory Turkey Burgers. Easy to fix and a nice size pattie and it's 200 calories and only 10 carbs! Fried on medium heat and seasoned with McCormick Grinder's Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I also seasoned it with Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Sauce. After flipping the Burger I added my Pineapple Ring to the pan to slightly warm it up also. i topped the Burger with the Pineapple Ring, some Hellman's Low Fat Mayo, a splash more of the Teriyaki Sauce, a slice of Smoked Gouda Cheese, and Lettuce. Served on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. For a side I had PictSweet Steam'ables Lightly Sauced Harvest Vegetables. Love these, they come frozen in a microwavable bag. Just nuke it 4-6 minutes and serve! Only 90 calories and 17 carbs. The light sauce on the Vegetables is fantastic, a very good tasting dish. For dessert later a Smart Ones Chocolate Brownie Fudge Sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment