Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pulled Chicken Sandwich w/ Tomato Soup

Dinner Tonight: Pulled Chicken Sandwich w/ Tomato Soup






A simple, filling, healthy dinner tonight! Earlier I had a bought a Rotisserie Chicken and pulled all the meat. For dinner I then slightly warmed the Chicken meat and toasted 2 slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain. Making the sandwich I put Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo on the bottom slice of bread, then the Chicken, then J B's Fat Boy Sticky Stuff Sauce, Lettuce, and the top slice of bread. An excellent Chicken Sandwich! For a side I had Campbell's Creamy Tomato Soup that I topped with a tablespoon of Daisy Lite Sour Cream. For dessert/snack later some Triscut Reduced Wheat Crackers topped with slices of Cracker Barrel 2% Sharp Cheese and Hormel Turkey Pepperoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment