Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baked Pork Chop w/ Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Brown Gravy, ...

Today's Menu: Baked Pork Chop w/ Mashed Potatoes & Mushroom Brown Gravy, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread


Chops, Taters, and Beans Oh My! Makes a mighty tasty dinner. I had a Pork Loin Chop that I marinated in
 J B's Fat Boy HaugWaush Barbque Sauce for about 3 hours in the fridge. I then seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and McCormick Grillmates Applewood Rub and baked at 350 degrees for 35 minutes and then flipping it over and baked another 20 minutes,  or until it's at 165 degrees. The baking time will vary according to how thick your chop is. Comes out moist and tender bursting with great flavor! J B's Fat Boy Sauces and Rubs are the best on the market as far as I'm concerned.

For sides I had Mashed Potatoes topped with Heinz Mushroom Brown Gravy, Green Beans, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free Whip Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment