Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Potatoes, and…

Today’s Menu: Bison Sirloin & Sautéed Mushrooms w/ Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Potatoes with Cheese and Herb Seasoning, and Whole Grain Bread



I had a petite Bison Sirloin Steak & Sautéed Mushrooms for dinner tonight. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steak House Seasoning and lightly pan fried it on medium low heat until medium rare. I topped it with some Baby Bella Sautéed Mushrooms that I seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Smoked Cumin, Ground Thyme, and Parsley.

For sides I had Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Potatoes with Cheese and Herb Seasoning, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Pillsbury Apple Turnover topped with a scoop of Breyer’s Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment