Friday, February 10, 2012

Some Tunes, Pancakes, and Turkey Bacon

It Was Early Morning Yesterday I Was Up Before The Dawn! Rocking to some classic Super Tramp this morning while making breakfast. I'm not sure if it was my attempts at singing or the smell of crisp Turkey Bacon frying that woke everyone up this morning!

 I started my day off with a delicious, healthy, and low carb breakfast. I made Pancakes using New Hope Mills Pancake Mix, only 200 calories and 6 carbs per serving. A serving is a 1/2 cup of pancake mix which you can make into 3 - 4 pancakes. I topped it with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Joseph's Sugar Free Maple Flavored Syrup. The Syrup is 35 calories and 9 carbs per serving, a serving is 1/4 cup. I had a side of 3 strips of Oscar Mayer Low Sodium Turkey Bacon which is 35 calories per slice. A great and healthy way to start the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment