Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Fries




Heavy rains and thunderstorms throughout the night, made a perfect night of sleeping! This morning
the rains had stopped and the sun was out, and a bit cooler today. Had a light Breakfast and my morning workout then had to go pick my car up, had new front brakes installed. Stopped by Kroger on the way home for Milk, Bread, and some Boar's Head Ham. Back home had a lot of leaves and branches to pick up around the house from the storm last night, no damage anywhere though. For dinner tonight a Melted Delight, I prepared a Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Fries.




I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3 minutes per side, and done. As my Burger was getting done I toasted 2 slices of Klosterman Wheat Bread and put just a dab of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter on both slices. I served my Buffalo Burger on the Toasted Wheat Bread and topped it with a slice of Simple Truth Sliced Gouda Cheese and topped with French's Spicy Brown Mustard. One delicious Sandwich! Anytime when I can use Buffalo I use it, and it always turns out delicious!






For a side I baked up some Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.













Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment