Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dinner Tonight: Fish Sandwich w/ Baked Fries





Another frigid morning here, -1 degrees! The wind chill dropped it to -11. They are saying by the weekend it should at least be at 32 degrees, heat wave baby! Well with the weather outside I stayed inside, Did a load of laundry and then caught up on some shows I had recorded and some reading. For Breakfast It was Turkey Goetta, 1 Egg, and Wheat Toast. Lunch was a Turkey Meatloaf Sandwich on a Whole Grain Bun and for a last minute dinner substitute, a Fish sandwich w/ Baked Fries




I had a dinner planned out but about the time I was getting ready to prepare dinner I noticed that my car was leaking antifreeze, not a good time to be leaking either with our weather! I had taken a bag of garbage out and noticed it leaking. So I took to the mechanic we always used and dropped it off. So to avoid an over crowded kitchen, Mom was wanting to prepare her dinner for her and Dad, I wanted something quickly to prepare. I used a Gorton's Fish Sandwich Fillet that I baked along with some Ore Ida Simply Cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt Country Style Fries. Baked both at the same time.




I served the Gorton's Fish on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun and topped the Fish with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Sharp Cheddar Cheese. With the Fries I had some Hunt's Ketchup for dipping. Frozen foods sure come in handy for last minute meals! For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Yogurt. Later!




Gorton's Fish Sandwich Fillets

BREADED & BATTERED FILLETS

Crunchy breaded fillets that are the perfect size and shape for sandwiches. Just add a bun and you’re done! Talk about easy. And delicious. And satisfying!
* A fun, new way to enjoy seafood
* 100% Real Fish, No Fillers
* No MSG, artificial colors or flavors
* Natural Omega-3​


http://gortons.com/product/fish-sandwich-fillets

No comments:

Post a Comment