Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Green Beans, and...


Dinner Tonight: Top Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread



Another rainy and dreary day around here today. Spent the biggest part of the day cleaning the house and baking cookies. As for dinner I prepared Top Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread.


I used another of Costco Top Sirloin Steaks. I prefer Bison but with the cost of Bison going up I use Beef from to time, and you can't beat Costco's Steak for flavor! if I have to eat Beef I prefer Costco's. I've yet to have a bad cut of Steak from them. As I said earlier the taste of these Steaks is heaven! The only seasoning you need for these is a little Sea Salt and Black Pepper. I pan fried it in Canola Oil about 5 minutes per side. Medium Rare and Delicious just like I like them! I topped it with Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms.

For side dishes I had a Baked Potato that I topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. Along with the Potato I had a single serving can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment