Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Subway 6″ Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sub and Ruffles Light Chips


Dinner Tonight: Subway 6″ Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sub and Ruffles Light Chips






Spent the biggest part of the afternoon at the rehab center visiting my Dad. So on the way home I pulled through Subway's Drive - Thru and picked up a couple Sub Sandwiches for my Mom and myself for dinner tonight, Subway to the rescue! I had a 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Provolone, Black Olives, Lettuce, Olive Oil Blend, and Light Mayo. The total calories for the sub is 195 calories and 40 carbs. I could have had lowered those totals a bit by going without the Provolone Cheese and Olive Oil Blend but I had a very low calorie and carb count today so I was able to add the extras. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Light Fat Free Potato Chips, 80 calories and 17 carbs per serving (15 Chips). For dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Smuckers Hot Fudge Topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment