Sunday, December 16, 2012

Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers


Today’s Menu; Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers


Another one of those days where I didn't want a big meal but I wanted hot and hearty meal that didn't take much effort to prepare. So I went with my favorite microwave meal, Skyline 3 Way – Chili, Spaghetti, Cheese w/ Side of Oyster Crackers! They sell it packaged for the microwave, a bit smaller size than what you get at a Skyline but just right for those still watching calories and carbs. It comes with Spaghetti topped with Skyline Chili. You add the Cheese to make it a 3 Way. I used Kraft 2% Shredded Sharp Cheese and also had a side of Skyline Oyster Crackers. Overall it was just over 400 calories and 33 carbs. For dessert later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn while watching the Survivor Finale tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment