Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Turkey Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Turkey Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries


Outside most of the day, Sunny and 70 degrees! I wanted something easy to fix but also tasty and filling. I went with a Jennie - O Savory Turkey Burger. Fried on medium in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I topped it with some Sauteed  Baby Bella Mushrooms that were also sauteed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I seasoned them with Ground Smoked Cumin, Sea Salt, Minced Garlic, and Parsley. I also topped it with a slice of Hardwood Smoked Gouda and served on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun.

For a side I had Ore Ida Baked Crinkle Fries. Later for dessert a slice of Pillsbury Nut Bread topped with a scoop of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment