Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fried Shrimp w/ Mac & Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Deep Fried Shrimp w/ Mac & Cheese



Broke out the ole Fry Daddy to fry my Shrimp with! haven't used it in years and with a little cleaning it's as good as new. I used Large White Shrimp and I rolled them in Hooter's Wing Breading. I fried them in extra Virgin Olive Oil for 5 minutes and then laid them on a paper towel lined plate to drain the excess Oil off. Served with a side of Kroger Brand Medium Wing Sauce for dipping. Shrimp came out delicious! Next time though I'll use a bigger Shrimp if I deep fry them. The smaller ones got done real quick.

For a side I had Chef Boyardee Mac & Cheese. First time I tried the Boyardee Brand of Mac & Cheese and it was quite good. It comes in a microwavable can and has 2 servings in it. For dessert later a Smart One Fudge Brownie Chocolate Sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment