Monday, March 26, 2012

Bison Sirloin Steak, Eggs, and Hash Browns - Oh My!

Today's Menu: Bison Sirloin Steak, Eggs, and Hash Browns



It just felt like the thing to do for dinner tonight, Breakfast! And what a Breakfast, or dinner, it was. I had a Bison Sirloin Steak that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and pan fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. I also had a side of J B's Fat Boy Chipotle Barbecue Sauce to kick it up a bit. I love this sauce it gives you some nice heat but it doesn't over power or take away from your food's flavor.

Along with the Steak I had Simply Potatoes Hash Browns that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I topped them with some freshly grated Smoked Dutch Gouda Cheese, which in my opinion goes well with anything! I also had an Egg that was seasoned with the Sea Salt and Pepper, served Sunny Side Up. To top everything off I had 2 slices of toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and a glass of Tropicana Heavy Pulp Orange Juice. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread topped with a scoop of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream. I had previously made the Quick Bread in a mini loaf pan and had it in the freezer. The Breyer's Carb Smart Ice Cream is only 90 calories and 13 carbs per serving!   

No comments:

Post a Comment