Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus, and...

Dinner Tonight: Crock Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus, and Whole Grain Bread



What better for a Sunday Dinner than "No Knife Needed" Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs! I had purchased some Pork Loin Back Ribs at Meijer earlier this week and was looking forward  to having them today. I seasoned the Ribs with JB’s Fat Boy Premium Rub and then brushed a half a bottle of JB’s Fat Boy Haugwaush Bar B Cue Sauce. I cooked the ribs for 8 hours on low in the crock pot. After 5 hours I applied the other half of Haugwaush to the Ribs.  The ribs came out perfect! Tender fall off the bone delicious. No knife needed as the bones could be removed by just pulling on them.

For sides we had some Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes, fresh Roasted Asparagus, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. Love those Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes, their hard to beat for convince and taste. I roasted the Asparagus at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes. I seasoned them with Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, and topped them with Kraft Shredded Parmesan Cheese. I also had Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert/snack later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment