Friday, March 23, 2012

Fish Sandwich w/ Baked Seasoned Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Fish Sandwich w/ Baked Seasoned Crinkle Fries



A little Fish and Chips on the menu tonight! I had a Fish Sandwich  and used Trident PubHouse Battered Cod. I always buy a couple of boxes of this when I'm at Jungle Jim's Market, it's the only place I've come across that sells it here locally. They have all different types and breading of Fish fillets. I like the Battered Cod because it's a little lower in calories and carbs. All taste delicious. I baked the Cod at 425 degrees for 16 minutes, turning once. I left a write up on Trident at the end of the post. I topped the Cod with Lettuce and Heinz Premium Tartar Sauce. Then served on a Healthy Life Whole grain Bun. For a side I had baked Ore Ida Seasoned Crinkle Fries. For dessert later I'm going with all fruit later tonight, Mini Banana and some White Seedless Grapes.


Trident PubHouse Battered Cod

Trident Seafoods is a vertically integrated harvester, processor and marketer of seafood from Alaska, the Pacific Northwest and around the world.

Founded in 1973, we are a privately held, American owned corporation operating offshore processors and shore-side plants throughout Alaska and the Pacific Northwest.

We are proud to offer you our finest seafood products, “From the Source to the Plate®.”

No comments:

Post a Comment