Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baked Salmon w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole, Shellie Beans, and...

Dinner Tonight: Baked Salmon w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole, Shellie Beans, and Whole Grain Bread



Ahhh, Lifes getting back to normal around here. Mom's out of the Hospital and Dad is feeling better, time to cook! I baked Salmon fillets that I seasoned with Parsley, McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. Baked on 400 degrees for about 12 minutes. The Salmon came from Meijer Sea Food. I really like Meijer, always fresh and very good prices. The fillets as you can tell by the pictures were very good size, plenty for leftovers.

For sides I had Idahoan Loaded Potato Casserole. I added some Crumbled Turkey Bacon to it also. Along with the potatoes I had a can of Libby's Shellie Beans and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Low Calorie Fudge Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment