Thursday, November 12, 2015

Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries



Started my day off with a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin topped with a Scrambled Egg made with Egg Beater's Egg Whiles. Along with a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea and the morning papers, I'm ready for the day! After breakfast and my morning workout it was house cleaning today! Also helped Mom on some laundry. Outside today it's very windy. We started out in the 50's and it kept getting cooler from there throughout the day. Tomorrow a lot cooler. For dinner tonight I prepared a Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers. Just love these Buffalo
Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3 minutes per side, and done. As my Burger was getting done I toasted 2 slices of Klosterman Wheat Bread and put just a dab of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter on both slices. I served my Buffalo Burger on the Toasted Wheat Bread and topped it with a slice of Simple Life Gouda Cheese and topped with French’s Spicy Brown Mustard. One delicious Sandwich! Anytime when I can use Buffalo I use it, and it always turns out delicious!





For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.









Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack















No comments:

Post a Comment