Friday, November 6, 2015

5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Boiled New Potatoes and Corn Souffle

Dinner Tonight:5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Boiled New Potatoes and Corn Souffle





Lot of rain overnight but it slowly cleared in the morning. Not a bad day, partly sunny and in the 60's. Had an Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Did some housecleaning and finished up some laundry for Mom. After lunch I got the cart out for a while this afternoon. For dinner tonight my favorite Steak, I prepared a 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Boiled New Potatoes and Corn Souffle.






I’ll be using Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the
Steak with a 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with Dried Rosemary, McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. As the Steak rested I preheated a Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo I’ve ever had.





For one side I heated up a can of Del Monte Whole New Potatoes, just emptied the contents of the can into a sauce pan and heated on medium heat until heated through.









Then for another side, Stouffer’s Corn Souffle. Came across this one at Kroger. This is the second
time I've had this, and love it. A Whole Grain Cornbread along with Sweet Corn, works for me! Just microwave for a total of 10 minutes and serve. This makes one hardy side, would go well with any Pork or Chicken dish also. Another easy to prepare and delicious side dish from Stouffer’s! For dessert later a Weight Watcher's Chocolate Brownie.







Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak

Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. http://buy.wildideab uffalo.com/collections/premium-steaks/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks





STOUFFER’S Corn Souffle

Whole grain corn cornbread with the finest ingredients – fresh whole eggs, milk and special seasonings.

Corn Souffle
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 6
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5 7.00 %
Saturated Fat 1 5.00 %
Cholesterol 65mg 21.00 %
Sodium 490mg 21.00 %
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7.00 %
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars 8g
Protein 5g

http://www.stouffers.com/our-dishes/STOUFFERS-Corn-Souffle/97

No comments:

Post a Comment