Dinner Tonight: Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage w/ Baked Crinkle Fries
Cloudy and a little cooler today but not too bad. Had a light breakfast, Healthy Life Whole Grain
English Muffin topped with Smucker's Sugarless Blackberry Jam. Gave Mom a hand in doing some laundry. Then I went outside to get some clean up work done. Did some trimming of a huge vine we have and got the leaf blower out and cleaned around our deck, driveway, and ramp. Love getting out like that and doing what I can. Being outside sure beats being in a store on "Black Friday". Seen on the news today people lined up and fighting for sale items, not for me. For dinner tonight I prepared a Jennie – O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.
We have plenty of leftovers from last night's feast but I just wasn't in the mood for leftovers. So as
For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. Also had a Diet Peach Snapple to drink. For dessert later a Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bar.
Jennie O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lovers of sweet Italian sausage have found a perfect option
* Gluten Free
* 65% less fat than regular pork sausage
* Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
* Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausages on grill rack 4 inches from heat source.
* Grill approximately 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally.
* Always cook to well done, 165 °F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
STOVE TOP METHOD:
* Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
* Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausage in hot skillet.
* Cook covered, turning occasionally, 17 – 19 minutes.
* Always cook to well-done, 165º F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Learn how to safely handle turkey
Jennie O – Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Lean
Calories 160 Sodium 670 mg
Total Fat 10 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 17 g
Cholesterol 60 mg