Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries




Cold morning out, in the 20's. Had to skip Breakfast this morning, had to fast for the finger surgery at 10:30. Had to check in at 9:30. The Prep took longer than the surgery! Everything went great, drained it and had 4 stitches. I'll miss the doctor, he's retiring in 2016. Just took the rest of the day easy keeping my hand elevated. For dinner tonight it’s my favorite Burger. I prepared a Buffalo Cheese Burger w/ Baked Fries.







Had my favorite Burger, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3 lb. Buffalo Burger. I had it in the freezer so I let it thaw overnight in the fridge. To prepare it I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Buffalo gets done rather quickly due to it’s so lean. I topped it with a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese and served it on an Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Bun.







I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Mousse.









Wild Idea Buffalo – Three 1/3-lb Premium Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third-pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with three 1/3 Lb patties. 95% Lean.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack








Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®

French fries with ridges.
We’re proud to say that our Golden Crinkles® are America’s favorite fries!* What’s not to love?
These oh-so-tasty crinkle cut fries are just plain fun, especially when they’re paired with a juicy hamburger or hot dog and dipped in Heinz® Ketchup

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 120
FAT 4 1/2g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g

https://www.oreida.com/Products/G/Golden-Crinkles#.Vfy2YN9Viko

No comments:

Post a Comment