Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pork Chop w/ Seasoned Corn, Mashed Potatoes, and French Bread


Dinner Tonight: Pork Chop w/ Seasoned Corn, Mashed Potatoes, and French Bread



It looks as though our hot and humid weather has returned to the Ohio Valley, and it's going to last through out the week. For dinner I had a Pork Chop w/ Seasoned Corn, Mashed Potatoes, and fresh baked French Bread. I seasoned the Chop with McCormick Grinder Sea salt and Black Peppercorn along with a light coat of flour. I then pan fried it in Extra virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side on medium heat. As a rule they always say to get your Pork at thermometer reading of 165 degrees. After frying the Chop I topped it with JB's Fat Boy Haug Waush Bar b cue Sauce. Love Pork Chops!

For sides I heated up a can of Margaret Holme's Seasoned Corn, I've been using Margaret Holmes products for a while now. I also had Idahoan 4 Cheese Mashed Potatoes. Another very easy side to fix. Just add water and microwave and you have some tasty Mashed Potatoes. Then I baked some more of the delicious French Bread I had purchased from Walmart yesterday. For dessert/snack later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment