Sunday, July 15, 2012

Loaded Bison Burger w/ Smoked Cheddar, Mushrooms, and Turkey Bacon


Dinner Tonight: Loaded Bison Burger w/ Smoked Cheddar, Mushrooms, and Turkey Bacon



Had one tasty burger for dinner tonight! I had a Ground Bison Sirloin that I seasoned with McCormick Steakhouse Seasoning. I fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. Served on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun and topped with a slice of Bordon's Smoked Cheddar, Sauteed Portobella Mushrooms, and a slice of Turkey Bacon. Now that's loaded! I've switched over to Bison from Beef for a few years now. I just love the taste of Bison and how easy it is to prepare, and also the healthier benifits it has over Beef. I still have Beef from time to time but it's mainly Bison.

For a side I had Ore Ida Steakhouse Seasoned Griller Potatoes. Another one I've recently staerted using. Nice thick cut potatoes and well seasoned. Dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with some of those delicious South Carolina Peaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment