Monday, July 9, 2012

Fried Walleye w/ Green Beans, Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes, and...


Today's Menu: Fried Walleye w/ Green Beans, Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes, and Harvest Grain Baked Bread


While shopping at Meijer yesterday afternoon I seen they had a special on one of my favorite's Walleye! So I purchased a couple of nice fillets and I'm having one of them for dinner tonight. I cut the fillet in half to make two smaller fillets, fits in my skillet better. I then rolled them in a Whole Grain Flour and Italian bread Crumb mix. For seasoning I used McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn and then fried them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium for about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Oh I love Walleye, like I do most fish, they came out golden brown and delicious!

For sides I had a single serving can of Del Monte Green Beans and Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes along with some of the harvest Grain Bread leftover from yesterday's dinner. For dessert I baked a Pillsbury Pecan Swirl Quick Bread. So I'll have a slice of that topped with a scoop of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment