Monday, July 30, 2012

Bison Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Green Beans


Dinner Tonight:  Bison Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Green Beans



For dinner tonight my favorite steak, Bison Sirloin Steak. I was going to grill it outside but the heat and humidity is just too bad out, so I pan fried it. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and fried it on medium in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side, medium rare. I topped it with some sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms. I just love the taste of Bison Sirloin!

For sides tonight I had a Baked Potato that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I also warmed up a single serving of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment