Monday, June 3, 2013

Provolone Buffalo Burger w/ Reduced fat Potato Chips and a side of Peaches

DinnerTonight: Provolone Buffalo Burger w/ Reduced fat Potato Chips and a side of Peaches





A beautiful day out today! About 71 degrees and sunny , a perfect day. I was able to get the 4 wheeler out
for a while and got around to cleaning the shed , finally! For dinner I went light, not much of an appetite today. I prepared a 1/4 lb. buffalo Burger topped with Provolone Cheese with sides of Light Potato Chips and Sliced Peaches.




I used my favorite burger, Wild Idea Buffalo 1/4 Buffalo Burger. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it in Canola Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side. Buffalo gets done rather quickly due to it's so lean. I topped it with a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Provolone Cheese and served it on a Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bun.




For sides for my Buffalo Burger I had some Ruffles Light Wavy Chips, 80 calories and 17 carbs per serving and I had a small bowl of Del Monte No Sugar Added Sliced Peaches. For dessert/snack later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of jolly Time Pop Corn.





Wild Idea Buffalo


4 - 1/4-Lb Buffalo Burgers
Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-quarter pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 4 - 1/4 Lb patties.

Also available: Buy a Burger Bundle and receive 10 packages for the price of 9.
$12.50


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/4-1-4-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment