Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baked Chicken Breast Hogie w/ Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Baked Chicken Breast Hogie w/ Baked Potato



Well a Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there! A very special Happy Father's Day to my Dad, who will be 92 later this year! It's been raining on and off all day so it sort of put a damper on grilling outdoors. So I made dinner indoors preparing a Baked Chicken Breast Hogie w/ a Baked Potato




I used PERDUE PERFECT PORTIONS Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts. Their fresh boneless, skinless individually wrapped chicken breast fillets, you can store them in the fridge or freeze them and just grab one from the freezer when your ready. They have a few different kinds, I've tried the Italian Style and the Plain, which is what I'm having for dinner. I baked mine, baked it on 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. It came out perfect! Seasoned it with Sea salt and Ground Black Pepper and served on a Kroger Bakery Sub Bun and topped with a slice of Kroger Brand Private Selection Buffalo Monterey Jack Cheese, Monterey with a hint of Buffalo Heat. I also topped it with a bit of Hellman's Reduced Fat Mayo and Lettuce.




For a side I had a Baked Potato that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn along with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Chocolate Swirl Frozen Yogurt.







PERDUE PERFECT PORTIONS Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Fresh boneless, skinless individually wrapped chicken breast filets. Packed 5 filets per 1.50 lb. resealable zipper package. You can cook what you need; store what you don't! Cooks in 10 minutes. Refrigerated.


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 filet (136.0 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.5g2%
Saturated Fat 0.0g0%
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 80mg27%
Sodium 90mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 0.0g0%
Protein 31.0g

No comments:

Post a Comment