Friday, November 30, 2012

Subway to the Rescue!


Today's Menu: 6" Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sub





I was at the rehab center the biggest part of the day and really didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight. So it was Subway to the rescue! I had a 6" Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Provolone, Black Olives, Lettuce, Olive Oil Blend, and Yellow Mustard. The total calories for the sub is 380 calories and 45 carbs. I could have had lowered those totals a bit by going without the Provolone Cheese and Olive Oil Blend but I had a very low calorie and carb count today so I was able to add the extras. I also had a side of Ruffle's Light Fat Free Potato Chips, 80 calories and 17 carbs per serving (15 Chips). For dessert later tonight a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding, 60 calories and 14 carbs. Enjoy the Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment