Friday, November 23, 2012

Fried Ham and Sunnyside Up Egg on a Cornbread Waffle w/ Hash Browns


Dinner Tonight: Fried Ham and Sunnyside Up Egg on a Cornbread Waffle w/ Hash Browns




For Breakfast, I mean Dinner tonight I went with Fried Ham and Sunnyside Up Egg on a  Cornbread Waffle w/ Hash Browns. I had Breakfast for Dinner tonight and it was delicious! I made a Cornbread Waffle using Martha White Self Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix. i made the mix just as you would for Cornbread by mixing the following : Pam w/ Olive Oil Non – Stick Spray, 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 3/4 cups Buttermilk, and 2 cups Martha White Self Rising Enriched White Corn Meal Mix. Just mix all your ingredients in a large bowl. I used the Waffle Griddle, just lightly spray the Griddle with Pam Spray. Pre heat it and when ready just add 2 tablespoons of the batter to the center of the Griddle and close the lid. The Waffle is done as the steam starts to stop coming from the Griddle.

For my Waffle toppers and side I had Fried Ham, a Sunny Side Up Egg, and Hash Browns. The Ham was leftover Ham from the Thanksgiving Feast yesterday. I fried the Ham, my Egg, and the Hash Browns on a Flat Top Griddle. It's always great using the Griddle. All you do is spray it with Pam and you skip on having to use any Oil. Then to assemble this fine dinner I just placed the Waffle on the plate and topped it the Sunny Side Up Egg and Fried Ham. Then had the Hash Browns on the side. Breakfast food is one of the ultimate comfort food's. This  dinner hit the spot as they say. For dessert later a slice of Apple Pie! My Mom made this and she uses Splenda to make it and the taste is incredible!



The Martha White Corn Meal

White Self-Rising Corn Meal Mix. Self Rising White Enriched with Hot Rize®

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 3 Tbsp (31g)
Amount per Serving
Calories 110
Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g1%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 440mg18%
Total Carbohydrate 22g7%
Dietary Fiber 2g6%
Protein 2g
Calcium2%Iron6%Thiamin10%Riboflavin6%Niacin6%Folic Acid15%

http://www.marthawhite.com/products/ProductDetail.aspx?catID=286&prodID=618

No comments:

Post a Comment