Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Surf and Turf Night!

Today's Menu: Surf and Turf w/ Baked Potato and French Bread




I had a Surf and Turf dinner tonight. The Surf was Gorton's Grilled Shrimp that I baked and the Turf was the leftover Flat Iron Steak from the Grilled  Steak, Portobello and Green Bean Salad dinner from the other night. Just a reminder that marinade from that dinner is incredible! You can find the recipe for it from that dinner post from earlier this week. back to the Shrimp I used Gorton’s Classic Grilled Shrimp with Herbs and Spices. Easily fixed, bake at 425 degrees for 10 – 11 minutes and you have Shrimp! There’s 8 Shrimp per serving and it’s only 110 calories and 5 carbs. As I said the Steak was leftover from the other night. I had a medium sized Baked Potato and French Bread as sides. The French Bread was something new I tried, Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread. I normally try to stick to Whole Grain and Low carb Breads but this looked so good I had to give it a try. It was as good as it looked! Just open up the can and bake it at 350 degrees for 23 minutes and you have a delicious loaf of piping hot bread. For dessert later a Yoplait Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

No comments:

Post a Comment