Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bison Sirloin Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Green Beans, Polenta, and...

Dinner Tonight:  Bison Sirloin Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Green Beans, Polenta, and Rustic French Bread



Nothing better than a Bison Sirloin Steak! I seasoned the Steak with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. Then fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. Came out just as I like it Medium Rare. I topped the Steak with Sauteed Mushrooms that were seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Pepper, Ground Smoked Cumin, and Parsley. I also had sides of Green Beans and something new Quinoa Organic Fat Free Polenta. I like this Polenta! It's easily fixed and really good tasting. I finished it up with a slice of Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread. For dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Del Monte Sugarless Sliced Peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment