Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Soy and Cola Pork Shoulder Sandwich w/ New Potatoes and Carrots


Today's Menu: Soy and Cola Pork Shoulder Sandwich w/ New Potatoes and Carrots


Leftover supreme! Warmed up the Soy and Cola Pork Shoulder from the other night and served it on an Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. The Pork Shoulder was incredible! The flavor was over the top! The Pork had been marinating in the Sauce since the other night and it was just bursting with flavor. I'll be using this recipe quite often. As sides I had boiled Mini Carrots and 2 boiled New Potatoes. After boiling the New Potatoes I flattened them out a bit by taking a coffee cup and pressing down. I topped the Potatoes with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt, McCormick Grinder Black Peppercorn, and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. If you would want the Pork Shoulder recipe you can find it from my posting on Sept. 18th. For dessert later a Yoplait Delight Chocolate Eclair Parfait.

No comments:

Post a Comment