Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mango Curry Chicken and Rice

Dinner Tonight: Mango Curry Chicken and Rice


I had seen Patak's Taste of India Sauces advertised on the Food Network for a while now so I wanted to give it a try. I diced up 3 Thin Cut Chicken Breasts for my meat and used Uncle Ben's Rice. The sauce provides a fantastic flavor. I had the mild sauce this time but next time I'll try the spicy to get more of a kick. This sauce was very good though. I think it would go good with Pork Chops. Anyway I'll leave the sauce description of the sauce I used. can't wait to try the other sauces and Patak's products. 

Pataks Mango Curry Cooking Sauce (mild)
A mildly spiced, sweet mango sauce that is sure to shock your taste buds! You will love this spicy, cream-based sauce with hints of mango chutney. Recipe on bottle provides instructions to prepare Mango Chicken on the stove or in the oven. This sauce is also great with vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment