Monday, September 19, 2011

Baked Turkey Tenderloin and Pineapple Rings w/ Asparagus,...


Dinner Tonight: Baked Turkey Tenderloin and Pineapple Rings w/ Asparagus, Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice and Whole Grain Bread


I used a Jennie-OTurkey Tenderloin that I seasoned with Parsley, Ground Pepper, Sea Salt, and Smoked Ground Cumin. I then marinated the Turkey Tenderloins with JB’s Fat Boy Chipotle BBQ Sauce for about 3 hours in the frige before baking. After marinating I baked it in a pan covering with foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then I took it out basted it with the Fat Boy BBQ Sauce and placed 2 Pineapple Slices, plus about teaspoon of the Pineapple juice, on top of the Tenderloin returned the tenderloin to the oven uncovered and baked another 20 minutes.

As sides I had Grilled Asparagus Spears, Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert/snack later Ritz Whole Grain Crackers with a wedge of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese Spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment