For Breakfast this morning I cooked up some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, topped them
I used the healthy and delicious Jennie O Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausages. I had a package of two
I served it on a new Aunt Millie’s Hot Dog Bun, the Aunt Millie's New England Style Potato Hot
Then for a side I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. Seasoned them with McCormick
Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Shoestring Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.
Jennie O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
* Lovers of sweet Italian sausage have found a perfect option
* Gluten Free
* 65% less fat than regular pork sausage
* Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
* Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausages on grill rack 4 inches from heat source.
* Grill approximately 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally.
* Always cook to well done, 165 °F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
STOVE TOP METHOD:
* Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
* Place dinner sausage in hot skillet.
* Cook covered, turning occasionally, 17 – 19 minutes.
* Always cook to well-done, 165º F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
* Learn how to safely handle turkey
Jennie O – Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Lean
Calories 160 Sodium 670 mg
Total Fat 10 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 3 g Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 17 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Aunt Millie's Hearth New England Style Potato Hot Dog Buns
9 oz. 6 ct. Package
0g Saturated Fat
0g Trans. Fat
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Whether you're enjoying a good old-fashioned hot dog or a deliciously rich lobster roll, Aunt Millie's Hearth New England Style Potato Hot Dog Buns are ready to complement any occasion. The signature top-loaded slice ensures you will not lose any of your fixins'. And the flat sides make them easy to toss on the grill until they are toasted to perfection. Along with its distinctive potato flavor and soft texture, these buns are made with the same healthy ingredients and love you expect from Aunt Millie's kitchen. Enjoy.
Serving Size43 G
Servings Per Container6
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat10
% Daily Value
Total Fat1.5 G2
Saturated Fat0 G0
Trans Fat0 G
Total Carbohydrate20 G7
Dietary Fiber1 G4