Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Izzy's Boneless Cod Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Izzy's Boneless Cod Sandwich




To start my morning off I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I topped with some
Smucker’s Sugar Free Blackberry Jam. I also fried up a couple of Jennie - O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links and made my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. The hot and humid weather is still with us, maybe a tad less humid. Gave Mom a hand with laundry. Changed the bed sheets and did some bedroom cleaning. Dad was released from the hospital last night and was moved to a local rehab center. He was at this one the last time and we really liked over there. Not sure how long he'll be there this time, hopefully not long! After lunch I went to the local Kroger and picked up a up a few items we needed.Back home not a lot going on so I got the cart out and trimmed some bushes at the side and back of the house. Then took a spin around the neighborhood and down by the lake. For Dinner tonight it's Izzy's, Boneless Cod Sandwich.


We I had my Dinner planned out but I received an email from Izzy's Deli that a coupon for 2$ off for their Boneless Cod Sandwich, my Dinner plans just changed! So tonight's Dinner I had planned will be tomorrow night's Dinner and tonight I'm having the Izzy's Boneless Cod Sandwich. I had this once before but it's been years. I do remember how good it was so I took advantage of the coupon.





The Sandwich was huge and as good as I remembered it being! Nice size Battered Cod Fillet, seasoned just right. It comes on Rye Bread with Tarter Sauce. One delicious Sandwich. I could only eat 1/2 of it, I'll have the other half for Lunch tomorrow. It came with a Potato Pancake which I gave to Mom. Mom had the Izzy's Reuben. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn along with a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.












Boneless Cod

Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce. “Too good to be called fish!”
http://www.izzys.com/menu.php

No comments:

Post a Comment