Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries





I wanted something a little different for Breakfast this morning  so I went with a Breakfast Burrito for Breakfast this morning. You can prepare them so many different ingredients. For this one I used 2 medium size Eggs (Scrambled), Jennie – O Turkey Bacon (Crumbled), sliced Black and Green Olives, Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Ortega Smoked Chipotle Taco Sauce, and Old El Paso 6 – Inch Flour Tortillas. Eggs and Bacon are just a natural pairing and the Ortega Smoked Chipotle Taco Sauce can’t be beat. It just gives everything an unbelievable flavor, nice heat but not over powering.



Another hot and humid day out there! Did some cleaning outside early to avoid the heat and

humidity. Not a whole lot to do today, all caught up on everything. Did some work on the computer, ran the scans, deleted some old files and such. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Bacon and Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries.









I hadn't had a Wild Idea Buffalo Burger in a while now! I just love these Bad Boys of Buffalo
Burgers! I made this one combining my two favorites, Wild idea Buffalo and Jennie – O Turkey! I used Jennie – O  Turkey Bacon for my Burger topping. Heated up a medium size skillet on medium high heat and fried the Bacon until it was crisp. Removed it from the skillet to a Paper Towel lined
plate, and set aside. Always remember when frying Bacon use Bacon Math. Just decide how many slices you'll need and double it. Because, at least when I fry Bacon, you end up eating as much as you fix as you're preparing it! For the Buffalo Burger I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers as usual. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it, in Extra Light Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side, after flipping the Burger I added my slice of Cheese, Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar with about 1 minute of cooking time left. Topped it with the Turkey Bacon and served it on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Hamburger Bun. Love a good Burger and love these Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers, and topped with the Jennie – O Turkey Bacon it just adds to the goodness!



To go with my Burger I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries leftover so I prepared them to
go with my Burger.Seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Shoestring Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For Dessert/Snack later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.










Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are
ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment