Saturday, July 22, 2017

Jimmy John's - Ultimate Porker and Billy Club

Dinner Tonight: Jimmy John's -  Ultimate Porker and Billy Club






For Breakfast I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin (lightly buttered), Scrambled 1 Egg, and my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I headed up to the hospital to see Dad. He's doing okay. They have him on heavy duty water pills to try to drain the water on his lungs. He's had so many problems for the past few years. Another hot and humid day out! Back home did some house cleaning and a few things around the house. For Dinner tonight I ordered a delivery from Jimmy John's, Ultimate Porker Sub Sandwich.




The weather is still the same here; hazy, hot, and humid! And when it's like this I really don't feel like cooking a big meal so tonight I tried a Sub Sandwich from Jimmy John's. I tried the Jimmy John's Ultimate Porker and Mom had the Billy Club. First time trying Jimmy John's, I had it delivered.








The Ultimate Porker is a Sub Sandwich that has Wood-Smoked Ham, Ham, and Bacon with Lettuce,
and Mayo . It comes with Tomato also but I didn't get that. Nice size Sub with plenty of Meat. The Smoked Ham and Bacon were great! Everything came together and made one delicious and filling Sub Sandwich! Plus I didn't even have to get out in the heat to get it, I had delivered. The Sub was 298 calories and 57 carbs. A bit more carbs than I like but well worth it. We'll be ordering again. Mom' really enjoyed hers also she had the Billy Club. The Billy Club is a Sub Sandwich with Choice Roast Beef, Smoked Ham, Provolone Cheese, Dijon Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo. First Sub Sandwich in a while and it hit the spot! For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.



Jimmy John's - https://www.jimmyjohns.com/

#17 Ultimate Porker® (customized)
Wood-smoked ham, ham, and bacon with lettuce, tomato and mayo.
Nutrition
Serving Size 298.2 g
Calories 765 --
Total Fat 38.5 g --
Saturated Fat 8.5 g --
Cholesterol 65 mg --
Sodium 1780 mg --
Total Carbohydrate 62 g --
Dietary Fiber 5 g --
Protein 39 g

No comments:

Post a Comment