Sunday, July 9, 2017

It's Pizza Tonight from Domino's

Diner Tonight: It's Pizza Tonight from Domino's




For Breakfast this morning I fried a couple of Jennie - O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, Scrambled
an Egg, toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After I had Breakfast and did the dishes I went to McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. It's not quite as hot out, 82 degrees but still a tad muggy. After Lunch I got the cart out of the shed and I to dig up an old bush that was dead and then I had to dig out some soil running along side the driveway. Still having drainage problems when it rains. Things would be a lot easier if I wasn't in a wheel chair but you have to work with what you got! For Dinner tonight It's Pizza from Domino's.



I had something planned out for my Dinner tonight but Mom and Dad had been wanting a Pizza for
sometime now so Pizza it is, Domino's Pizza. A few more calories and carbs than what I normally like to have for dinner but it had been quite a while since I had one and it sounded good for a Sunday Meal, and love the clean up afterward! We ordered a Domino’s Hand Tossed Pizza Large with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, and Black Olives, Green Olives. As always the Pizza arrived on time, hot and delicious! I had a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn. The Kitchen will reopen tomorrow!







Medium (12″) Hand Tossed Pizza
Whole: Cheese, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Green Olives, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce.   https://www.dominos.com/en/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment