Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Parmesan Gnocchi and Baked French Bread

Dinner Tonight: Parmesan Gnocchi and Baked French Bread





I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. I guess I'm kind of burned out on
Breakfast this morning. 68 degrees and mostly sunny today. Good day to finish up some yard work. I got the cart out and started on the yard work. I love getting out and do what I can from the cart. Really miss getting out and doing all the yard work. I had worked for a lawn service many years ago out of high school. But I do what I can from the wheelchair or cart. Had everything done so I took the cart for a ride around the neighborhood. For Dinner tonight I prepared Parmesan Gnocchi and Baked French Bread.







I prepared the Three Bridges Parmesan Gnocchi. I came across this at Meijer a while back. It had
turned out so good I purchased another package of it. Its fresh Potato Gnocchi blended with aged Parmesan Cheese. It comes in a sealed plastic box already seasoned with the Parmesan Cheese.








To prepare I used a medium size pot, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray. Filled it half way with
water and heated it on high till it started to boil and reduced the heat to gentle boil and added the Gnocchi. Cooking it for 3 minutes, stirring often. Removed it from the heat and drained the water. Put it in a large bowl and added a 1/2 tablespoon of Light Olive Oil and added a shake of Kraft Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese and tossed it in the bowl. A Pesto Sauce would be good but Pestos are high in calories and carbs so I stuck with Olive Oil and Kraft Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese. I’ll be buying more of this. I also baked a loaf of Pillsbury French Bread. For Dessert later a Weight Watchers Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.







Three Bridges Parmesan Gnocchi

Tender pillows of potato gnocchi blended with aged Parmesan cheese. By Pasta Prima. Inspired foods. 100% natural. Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors and no preservatives. We care. http://www.threebridges.com. We do our part to care for the Earth through the purchase and on-site generation of certified renewable energy. Please visit http://www.threebridges.com for more information. Made in the USA.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 cup
Servings Per Container about 3
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat 60 Calories 240
% Daily Value
11%Total Fat 7.0 g
18% Saturated Fat 3.5 g
Trans Fat 0.0 g
35%Cholesterol 105 mg
28%Sodium 680 mg
10%Total Carbohydrate 31 g
8% Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 24% 12 g
https://threebridges.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment