Sunday, April 30, 2017

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Hash Browns and Cut Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Hash Browns and Cut Green Beans




For Breakfast this morning I prepared Skillet Potatoes and Ham for Breakfast. I used 1 package of
Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare it. Just cook the Potatoes according to the package instructions and with about 5 minutes of cooking time left add the Diced Ham. Topped it off with a Sunnyside Up Egg and also made that morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Mom went to Church and I stayed home and did a few things around the house. Mom had some Homemade Chili Soup in the freezer she had prepared and froze. It'd Dad's favorite so I grabbed a container and heated it up for Dad's Dinner tonight. I took over to the rehab unit about 5:00 to him. Mom had some to and had Dinner over there with him. For my Dinner I prepared a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Hash Browns and Cut Green Beans.


To start I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare it I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare it. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steak. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them and cook up beautifully, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy. Also cooked up some Sauteed Mushrooms.



As the Chopped Steak was cooking I heated up another skillet for my Hash Browns. Sprayed the
skillet with Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Olive Oil, I use Berolli Extra Light Olive Oil. With the skillet heated I fried up the Simply Potatoes Hash Browns. Seasoned them with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I love all the Simply Potatoes products! I topped these with a sprinkle of Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.








For another side I heated a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. To prepare them just empty the can

into a small sauce pan and simmer until heated. I love the taste of these, just season with a bit of Sea Salt and it’s ready! Love these Bison Chopped Steaks from SayersBrook! For Dessert later a Weight Watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.









SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment