This week's Jennie - O Turkey Recipe of the Week is - Turkey Bacon Cheese Balls. The perfect Appetizer, Turkey Bacon Cheese Balls! Made with JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon along with Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Chives, Pecans, and Spices. You can find this recipe along with all the other delicious and healthy recipes at the Jennie - O website. Enjoy and Make the Switch! https://www.jennieo.com/
Turkey Bacon Cheese Balls
This indulgent little appetizer features cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and crowd-pleasing bacon all rolled up into one amazing bite. One of our many appetizers that’s ready in just 35 minutes.
8 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
¼ cup chopped fresh chives, divided
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
serve with crackers, if desired
1) Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Finely chop; set aside.
2) Stir in paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
3) Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate 15 minutes
4) In small bowl, combine pecans and remaining 1 tablespoon chives.
5) Roll balls in pecan mixture, pressing to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
* Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
RECIPE NUTRITION INFORMATION