Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Oven Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Oven Fries





For Breakfast this morning I prepared 2 Jennie – O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, toasted a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, and made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Where did our Spring weather go? A high of 46 degrees with rain and wind. So not much going on outside, so I caught up on a few things here inside. Repotted some plants for Mom and then shredded some bills and other papers. For my Dinner tonight its a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Oven Fries.





I love this SayersBrook Bison Ranch – Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak! I had ordered some more packages of it along with some more of the SayersBrook Elk Burger Patties, another new favorite of mine, a while back and had them in the freezer. I got one of them out of the freezer and let it thaw overnight in the fridge.









I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them and cook up beautifully, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy. Also cooked up some Sauteed Mushrooms.


For a side I prepared some Alexia Oven Fries with Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic. I picked a couple
of bags of these up at Jungle Jim’s International Market on my last visit there. They are already seasoned with Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic. I also seasoned them with some Morton’s Lite Salt. They baked up perfectly and tasted great, as all the Alexia Potato Products. For Desserts later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.





SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

Chopped Bison Sirloin
If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/






Alexia Oven Fries with Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic
The finest Pacific Northwest Russets are seasoned with an uncommon blend of rosemary, garlic and olive oil to create this delicious twist on a classic.
https://www.alexiafoods.com/products/fries/oven-fries-rosemary-garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment