Friday, March 7, 2014

Breakfast - Turkey and Potato Hash w/ Sunny Side Up Egg

A beautiful sunny morning out this morning! Went out and grabbed the morning papers and came back in
and prepared a Hearty and Healthy Breakfast, Turkey and Potato Hash w/ Sunny Side Up Egg and a fresh brewed cup of Green Tea!




For the Hash I used some of the leftover Turkey Breast from dinner the other night. Reseasoned it a bit and fork shredded it. Using a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Spray and added 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil and heated it on medium heat. When the Oil had heated up I added some Simply potatoes Hash Browns, seasoned them with Sea salt, Ground Black Pepper, and Parsley Flakes. As the Potatoes were frying in another skillet I fried one Egg Sunny Side Up. Then as the potatoes were almost done I added the shredded Turkey Breast. As the Hash finished I topped it my Sunny Side Up Egg. Breakfast was served! I also had 2 slices of Toast and a fresh brewed cup of Bigelow Green Tea. One great way to start the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment