Sunday, January 5, 2014

Domino's Football, and Dinner

Dinner Tonight: Domino's Pizza







Dreary and rainy day out all day. Not as much snow as they first thought but the Artic Blast is on its way. I'd rather have the snow and a bit warmer temps than the bitter cold. I had some Fish laid out for dinner but I got lazy while watching the football game and went with the last minute standby, Domino's Pizza!








So I ordered a Medium Hand Tossed Pizza with toppings of Pepperoni, Sausage, Sliced Mushrooms, and Sliced Black Olives. As usual it was delivered right on time and piping hot! I don’t eat out or have a Pizza delivered very often, but when I do it’s usually Domino’s. It’s nice for a change of pace of not having to cook and then clean afterwards for dinner. Below I’ve left a little history of Domino’s. For a dessert later a Healthy Choice Chocolate Swirl Frozen Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment