Sunday, January 19, 2014

Roasted Pork Tenderloin w/ New Potatoes, Sliced Carrots, and Wheat Bread

Dinner Tonight: Roasted Pork Tenderloin w/ New Potatoes, Sliced Carrots, and Wheat Bread








I'm so glad I was able to get the driveway cleared of ice and snow yesterday, so it could snow 3" overnight and I have to do it again! Had some help today though from my neighbors, a lot easier. It was a wet snow though so it was easy to clear everything again. It was a comfort food dinner tonight, I prepared a Roasted Pork Tenderloin w/ New Potatoes, Sliced Carrots, and Wheat Bread.








I had a Meijer Pork Tenderloin in the freezer that I had layed in the fridge overnight to thaw. It was a 1 1/2 size Roast and it came marinated in Olive Oil and Garlic. To prepare it I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn and I also topped it with Pineapple Rings and a couple of tablespoons of Pineapple Juice. Preheated the oven to 350 degrees and Roasted it for about 38 minutes, till an internal temperature reached 145 degrees. I then let it rest in its own juices for 5 minutes to finish the cooking process. It came out so moist and full of flavor! The combo of the olive Oil, Garlic and Pineapple is perfect with Pork. Easy and delicious recipe for a Pork Tenderloin.








For one side dish I heated up a can of Del Monte Whole New Potatoes. First time I've tried the Del Monte Whole New Potatoes, turned out really good as all Del Monte Products do. I also had a can of Meijer Brand Sliced Carrots that I heated up and a slice of Klosterman Wheat Bread that I topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Then for dessert later a Del Monte No Sugar Added Peach Chunks Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment