Friday, January 17, 2014

8 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and...

Dinner Tonight: 8 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Cut Green Beans








It's a Winter Wonderland out! Ended up with about 3" or 4" of new snow with more on the way overnight and tomorrow. Not much going on today, played in a Scrabble Tournament for most of the afternoon and that's about all that's going on today. For dinner my favorite Steak. I prepared an 8 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Cut Green Beans.








I love a good Steak especially a Buffalo Steak. I prepared a Wild Idea Buffalo 8 oz. Top Sirloin Steak. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I pan fried it in Canola Oil, fried it about 4 minutes per side. I always like my Steaks Medium Rare and this one was perfect, nice char on the outside and moist and pink in the center. I've been preparing and eating Buffalo over Beef for quite a while now. And I use Wild Idea Buffalo as often as I can. All Buffalo Steaks are delicious but Wild Idea's Buffalo cuts are second to none. At the end of the post I left the health Benefits of Buffalo.








For a side I had Sauteed Mushrooms. I used Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced them a little thick. I seasoned them with Sea Salt, Parsley, and Roasted Ground Cumin. Then I also had a Baked Potato that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and topped with a bit of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Also heated up a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. Love Buffalo Steak Dinners! For dessert later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.










Wild Idea Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak


Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. 8 oz. each.


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/top-sirloin-steak








Wild Idea Buffalo meat is:

* Lower in calories, fat, and cholesterol than chicken or fish.
* Higher in protein than beef.
* Nutrient-dense, flavor rich, outrageously lean, and high in antioxidant Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E.
* 100% native grass fed – delivering 3.5x more omega-3 fatty acids than grain-fed bison.
* Red Meat That’s Good for You!


How Wild Idea Buffalo Meat Stacks Up



No comments:

Post a Comment