Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sauteed Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Sauteed Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





Not much going on today. I even took a rare afternoon siesta which I hardly ever do. I did go to a local farmers Vegetable stand nearby here and picked up a Watermelon and Cantaloupe up for my Mom and Dad. I can eat either but never been a huge fan of either. For dinner I prepared a Sauteed Mushroom Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.





I used Great Range Ground Bison to make my Burger. My favorite is Wild Idea Buffalo but I have a lot of the Great Range Bison in the freezer that I have to use. It's always a good product but it doesn't have the taste to it as Wild Idea Buffalo does. Anyway I made my pattie and seasoned it with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I pan fried it in Canola Oil and fried it about 4 minutes per side, a good medium rare with a char on the outside and a little pink in the center. Makes a delicious juicy burger! I served it on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun and topped with Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms.





To go with my Burger I had Baked Ore Ida Crinkle Fries with a side of Hunt's Ketchup. Made a perfect and healthier Burger and Fries. Healthier by using Bison over Beef, by using a Whole Grain Bun, and by Baking the Fries instead of a deep fry. For dessert later a bowl of Del Monte No Sugar Added Peach Chunks.




Great Range Ground Bison

All natural (Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients). Raised without antibiotics, no added hormones (Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in bison). US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Great Range Brand is proud to bring you the same premium natural bison products served in the nation's finest restaurants. Enjoy the flavor of Great Range!


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 4 oz
Servings Per Container: 4
 
Calories 190
     Calories from Fat 100
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g (17%)
     Saturated Fat 4 g (20%)
Cholesterol 60 mg (17%)
Sodium 60 mg (3%)
Total Carbohydrate 0 g (0%)
     Dietary Fiber 0 g (0%)
     Sugars 0 g
Protein 23 g

No comments:

Post a Comment