Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Home Made McMuffin

Started the day off the right way! Rolled out to get paper this morning and the humidity had already started.
Came back in and prepared a Homemade Ham, Swiss, and Egg McMuffin. I used 1 Egg, that I scrambled and seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper along with a couple of shakes of Frank's Red Hot Sauce. I also used 3 slices of Kroger Private Selection Oven Roasted Rosemary Ham, 1 slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese, and served it all on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Muffin. The Muffin has 80 calories and 17 carbs. I also had a cup of fresh brewed Biggilo Green Tea. I was set to start the day off right with the Morning Journal Paper, fresh Brewed Green Tea, and a lean and healthy Egg, Ham, and Cheese McMuffin. How did your morning go?

No comments:

Post a Comment